Paul Mescal forced our hearts to melt in Hulu’s drama series “Normal People.” His horrific performance earned him his first Emmy nomination on the 24th. So who is Paul Mescal? Here are 5 key things to know.
Normal people became one of the largest in 2020. TV hits and became stars Paul Mescalas and Daisy Edgar-Jones erupting stars. Paul is for the first time Emmy nominee for his first television role as Connell Normal people. He was nominated for an outstanding lead role in a limited series or film. The 24-year-old woman is a rising star to look at for years to come.
1. Normal people was Paul’s first role on television. Needless to say, this role changed Paul’s life forever. Paul and Daisy received sharp reviews as Connell and Marianne adapted Hulu Sally Rooney bestselling novel. Priority Normal people, Paul appeared only in a short film Drifting.
2. Another big project has already been prepared for him. Paul will play Maggie Gyllenhaal director’s debut film Missing daughter. The film will be Paul’s debut in a feature film.
3. Paul starred in the Rolling Stones music video. The music clip, which was released in 2020. In August, Paul dances and synchronizes Scarlet with his lips in an empty hotel room. The song “Stones” was recorded in 1974 Led zeppelins Jimmy Page plays the guitar.
4. He is a great stage actor. 2017 After graduating from The Lir Academy at Trinity College Dublin, Paul played Jay Gatsby the great Gatsby Gate Theater in Dublin. He has also acted in Irish theater performances Red shoes, Midnight night dreamsand even more so before his great burglary Normal people.
5. Before he started playing, he was a football player. He has been a competitive Gael footballer for many years and thought he was going to pursue it as a career. “It simply came to our notice then. But I have never seen it as a good career choice, ”he said GQ. “When I had to go to college, I gave up the law, the art, and the things that would help me play gay football.” But when it changed, things changed Phantom of the opera at school. He fell in love with acting.