After staying at the ICU and on the fan, everything looks for Jeremy. The R&B singer remains hospitalized, but appears to be recovering.
R&B singer Jeremiah he appears to have turned to a positive angle as he continues to fight COVID-19 at a Chicago hospital. The 33-year-old man was transferred from the ICU and to a regular hospital room, TMZ reported on Saturday, November 21st. He was reported to be infected with the coronavirus and on 14 November. was in an intensive care unit fan, and his agent confirmed a few days later that he was “still in critical condition at the ICU.” Diversity. “J has just been pulled out of the fan. He is still in critical condition at the ICU. Please keep it in your prayers, “the agent added a few days ago.
Some of the biggest names in the music industry have also made it to social media, asking fans to pray for the “Birthday Sex” singer. HollywoodLife addressed the representatives of Jeremiah to comment. Here are 5 things you need to know about it.
Please, if you can pray for a second for my friend Jeremy, he is like a brother to me and is sick at the moment. I believe in the healing power of Jesus, so if you can for me, please pray for him
– Chance The Repper (@chancetherapper) 2020 November 14
1. 50 cents and a chance rapper asked fans to pray for him. News of Jeremih’s reported fight with COVID-19 broke down when artists like Chance got on social media. “Please, if you can pray for a second for my friend Jeremiah, he is like a brother to me and is sick at the moment. I believe in the healing power of Jesus, so if you can for me, please pray for him, ”he wrote. 50 Cent, meanwhile, went to Instagram, sharing the couple in pairs along with an inscription that reads, “Pray for my boy @jeremih because he’s not doing good, this loved one is sure he’s in ICU Chicago.”
2. The music producer also offered insights into Jeremiah’s condition. Producer Hitmaka shared the singer’s spout and wrote, “I need everyone to pray for my brother. He also took his Instagram stories to ask for prayers:“ My dawn changed my life. He went to pull. Pray for @jeremih, ”reads one of his stories. He continued, “We need that energy [prayer emoji]… Pray for my brother. He stepped back @jeremih. “
3. Jeremiah’s debut single reached fourth place. He dropped the song “Birthday Sex” in 2009, shortly after it was signed by his record company, and the song reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Shortly afterwards, he dropped his titled debut album, which topped the Billboard charts.
4. He received a Grammy nomination. 2016 Jeremih was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance for the song “Planez” with J Cole.
5. He has a son. Jeremiah is the father of one. He shares a small son by name Canyon Gray with his ex Rachel Leigh.